Last Saturday, I went to the doctor for a blood test to determine my beta numbers. The doctor like the score to be over 100. I scored a 219! We're sooooooo excited to hear this awesome news. If all goes well, my estimated due date is March 25th.
The next step is to do another blood draw in 48 hours (today!) to ensure my beta numbers are doubling the way it should. I will post my score later as soon as I hear back from the doctor.........
Update 6:00pm same day: We heard back from the doctor. My 2nd beta score has doubled to 438. Woohoo, a great sign I am progressing very well!!
Update 6:00pm same day: We heard back from the doctor. My 2nd beta score has doubled to 438. Woohoo, a great sign I am progressing very well!!


5 comments:
Congratulations you two!! We are so EXCITED for you both! Yahooooooooooooo!!! We love you guys!! Keep us posted!
We are so happy for you!! How are you feeling? we love you and continue to keep us posted!
I am thrilled to death for you. What a crazy experience for the both of you. I can't wait to learn more about this whole process.
Another Randy/Diann running around... can we handle it? Of coarse we can- that is the best news! FANTASTIC!!!
Love you both,
Kim
SOOOOO exciting! That is the best news. Please keep us posted. Can't wait to hear more.
Post a Comment